Ready to enhance your understanding and experience of the Gospels more than you ever thought possible? St. Sabbas Monastery and St. Mary Magdalene Orthodox Church is once again pleased to announce our bi-annual pilgrimage to Jerusalem and the Holy Land, beginning in late November of this year! Led by His Eminence Archbishop Damaskinos of Jaffa, pilgrims will gain invaluable insight on the history, spirituality, and worship of all of Jerusalem’s Holiest Sites!
Price Includes: Round Trip Airfare from Detroit, Breakfast and Dinner, Bus Travel and Entrance Fees to all of the Holy Sites, Hotel Accommodations in the Old City and Tiberias, Boat Cruise on the Sea of Galilee
Highlights of the Trip:
• Visit and Take Part in an Orthodox Liturgy in the Tomb of Christ and by Golgotha
• Visit the Church of the Nativity and see the place of Christ’s Birth
• Be Blessed as a Pilgrim in the Waters of the Jordan River by His Eminence Archbishop Damaskinos
• Take a Boat Tour of the Sea of Galilee
• Visit the Ancient Monasteries of Mar Sabba and St. Gerasimos
• Take a relaxing float in the Dead Sea
• Participate in St. Michael’s Feast Day in Jaffa
• Mt. Tabor, Jacob’s Well, Church of the Annunciation, and so much more!